Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2004, 05:17 AM
Banned

We went on the Eastern Carribean cruise May 1ST 04.This was the best cruise we have had yet.We were on the ship in 10 minutes or less from the time we arrived at the terminal.We were greeted with champaign when we boarded, our room was ready when we got there,the ship was SPOTLESS. The entertainment was excellent and I mean every aspect of entertainment. The service was the best overall that we have ever had on any ship bar none, AND THIS WAS #23 FOR US.The quality of the food was beyond compare, and the Grand BUFFET WAS THE MOST GRAND I have ever seen!The whole crew was very friendly, you could tell they enjoyed thier jobs.The disembarkation was just as easy as the embarkation. All I can say is we will definately sail on the Century again and will probably try some other Celebrity ships. I never thought I would say that after last years experience on the Horizon.You would not know that these 2 ships were part of the same cruise line, the difference is DAY AND NIGHT!I can't say enough good in the space allowed about the staff and the service they provided us while we were aboard! 10 THUMBS UP CENTURY WHAT A CRUISE THANKS AGAIN!
Tom Stanton
Old 05-21-2004, 05:17 AM
Banned

We went on the Eastern Carribean cruise May 1ST 04.This was the best cruise we have had yet.We were on the ship in 10 minutes or less from the time we arrived at the terminal.We were greeted with champaign when we boarded, our room was ready when we got there,the ship was SPOTLESS. The entertainment was excellent and I mean every aspect of entertainment. The service was the best overall that we have ever had on any ship bar none, AND THIS WAS #23 FOR US.The quality of the food was beyond compare, and the Grand BUFFET WAS THE MOST GRAND I have ever seen!The whole crew was very friendly, you could tell they enjoyed thier jobs.The disembarkation was just as easy as the embarkation. All I can say is we will definately sail on the Century again and will probably try some other Celebrity ships. I never thought I would say that after last years experience on the Horizon.You would not know that these 2 ships were part of the same cruise line, the difference is DAY AND NIGHT!I can't say enough good in the space allowed about the staff and the service they provided us while we were aboard! 10 THUMBS UP CENTURY WHAT A CRUISE THANKS AGAIN!
Tom Stanton

Closed Thread