Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   General Cruise Chat (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/general-cruise-chat/)
-   -   I am back! (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/general-cruise-chat/37562-i-am-back.html)

Frase 10-16-2011 08:18 PM

I am back!

Hello Everyone:

I'M BACK!! I am back after quite sometime away from here. I have joined this forum sometime around September of 2004. It was shortly after Hurricane Charley (yes that's how they spelled it). Shortly joining this forum back then, I soon booked my first cruise! 7 years and 5 cruises later, I decided to return to the world of cruising after taking a year off. So.... I will now spend some time researching online for the best cruises and deals on cruises. I am excited! Anyway, if any of you have any recommendations for cruises, I am willing to read them. Thank you in advance and I am glad to be back...... As I have realized, CRUISING CAN BE ADDICTING!

Jim C. 10-17-2011 05:47 AM

Welcome back Frase! It has been a while since I remember you posting here.

Give us some ideas as to what kind of cruises you might be interested in and we will certainly try to point you in a good direction.

Sandy 10-17-2011 06:14 AM

Welcome back, Frase. You're right about cruising being addictive. I'm glad to see you understand!

penny3333 10-17-2011 11:13 AM

Welcome back, Frase. I warn everyone that cruising is addictive:) What a great addiction!

alexandra cruiser 10-17-2011 12:47 PM

See you re from Orlando,,,me too,,can help

if you re interested in all inclusive,,,we love Regent and Seabourn,,,little hi end ,but you REALLY get what you PAY for...not nickel and dimed...EVERYTHING inc...all drinks,tips,extra restaurants,flight,,and excursions on Regent.

Also,,think about river cruises,,,really scenic and see inside of country ,not just ports.

For Europe travel,,,we love using Luftansa,,direct from Orlando to Frankfurt ,,then anywhere in Europe..so convenient..and no long line at immigration when you get home..like NY,NJ,,Altanta,,etc...

If you have questions,,glad to help.

Frase 10-21-2011 11:56 PM

Thank you

Thank you for all your replies. I guess I really enjoyed the Western Caribbean. Cozumel was my favorite port of call. But I am willing to try something different.

Those river cruises that were mentioned... is that Viking River Cruises? I have heard good things about them.

Yes, I would love to cruise on Regent Seven Seas someday :) I had better start saving my money now; it might take a few years :D LOL

-I have never cruised on the gigantic,enormous, colossal ships of RCCL. I would love to take a Western Caribbean cruise on the Oasis or Allure of the Seas.

- I have never taken an Alaskan glacier cruise. I heard great things about those cruises.

-Oh.... decisions, decisions, I will have to think about it. Once again, thank you for your replies and help.

Sincerely,
Frase

Nadine 10-22-2011 07:12 AM

If you have never been on an Alaskan cruise, I would highly recommend that. It is an unforgettable experience.

Nadine

alexandra cruiser 10-22-2011 07:54 AM

You asked,,so,,yes,,have taken Viking river cruises

to Russia,,,also Uniworld,Gate 1,Avalon,,,to Portugal,Egypt,France,Germany,etc.

Really good way to see inside of country,,not just ports.

8 in all,,and have Regent for Dec.in East.Carib,,,then AMA river boat to Prague and BUdapaest in May...PS>agree ,,,with above,,Alaska very scenic,,,just took Norway fjiords one and must say THAT beats it,,both GREAT tho...happy cruising...