Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Default Bahama Celebration cruiseship
In a raffle drawing we "won" a 3 day cruise on this cruiseship through Fifth Avenue Vacations in West Palm Beach, Fla. Thinking it is a scam I have tried the BBB and researching the net to find out more information on either one of these companies. They are not registered with the BBB, and the research on the internet makes it sound good, but if its to good to be true.... Anyway, I was wanting to know if anyone had any input on either one of these companies. Thanks for your time and input.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Administrator

We've had probably dozens of posts over the past few years about this. It is a converted car-carrying ferry from the North Sea. Some say the 'free' cruises require a condo sales pitch attendance, others say that isn't so. But we've also heard about the extra fees not included in the 'free' part stacking up.

Personally I would never bother with them. I am jaded though, since we've had to ban several 'members' who posted here gushing about this outfit which we determined were actually employees of that cruise line (or their family and friends) trying to drum up business and get free advertising.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:06 AM

Thumbs down
"If it sounds to good to be true...."

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews

Tags
17, 2007, 2012, 5th, avenue, bahama, bahamas, beach, celebration, cruise, florida, palm, reviews, scam, september, vacations