Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2002, 03:15 PM

My wife and I are planning a cruise for a second honeymoon. We love kids but would like to share a week together without many around if you know what I mean. We also don't want to be on a singles cruise. We want a nice quiet upscale adult oriented cruise to the bahamas, bermuda, etc.

Does anything like this exist??
Old 06-29-2002, 03:15 PM

My wife and I are planning a cruise for a second honeymoon. We love kids but would like to share a week together without many around if you know what I mean. We also don't want to be on a singles cruise. We want a nice quiet upscale adult oriented cruise to the bahamas, bermuda, etc.

Does anything like this exist??
Old 06-30-2002, 07:01 AM

Princess limits the number of kids on a cruise. Holland America and Celebrity are not known for having a lot of kids. If you pick a longer cruise such as a 14 day cruise the number of kids will also be limited. The longer the cruise the older the passengers seem to be due to the time and money requirements that seems to limit families.
Old 06-30-2002, 07:43 AM

Yes there are cruises that are adults only. Celebrity cruises has specific sailings set aside for 2002 and 2003 for adults only NO KIDS ALLOWED!
If you are interested in the specifics email us at valuecruise@mindspring.com and we can help you find one that fits your needs.

Closed Thread

Tags
adult, allowed, bahamas, children, couple, couples, cruise, cruises, forum, forums, good, kids, limited, line, singles