Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   General Cruise Chat (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/general-cruise-chat/)
-   -   Port Canaveral hotels with free parking (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/general-cruise-chat/38145-port-canaveral-hotels-free-parking.html)

denjoker 05-31-2012 04:32 PM

Port Canaveral hotels with free parking

Hi folks! After almost a 2 year gap due to being unemployed we're hittin the high seas again in Sept. Soooo excited! Do the hotels still offer free parking and shuttle service to the ship? Thanks

susanmaz 06-01-2012 12:29 PM

Welcome back . . . glad to hear you'll be able to cruise again after your "hiatus". I can't say specifically for your port, as I've not sailed from there. However, for a start, you should check the port's website to see if they have hotel links, and also do a Google search for "park & cruise port name". That's always worked for me. Hopefully there will also be forum folks who have recommendations. It sure is nice to be able to drive to your port.

macmom111 06-01-2012 02:13 PM

We stayed at the country inns and suites and they had free parking when you stay with them, 20 dollar if not. they had a shuttle for 4 bucks to the port. I went on priceline and bid like 59 dollars and they accepted it. this was for a sept cruise, it has been a few yrs so it may be a bit more expensive

shatziman 06-05-2012 08:41 AM

Parking Port Canaveral

I've used two non-port parking sites at Port Canaveral.

One was Park and Cruise...ok but I think they have changed owners and it is a bit rough

My favorite is called Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral. It was around $6 a day and they load and unload your car, take you to and from the ship with out any surpize cost. They have a nice place too. Unlike the first one I tried they have an air conditioned waiting area with a room for kids. They also have a coffee shop with treats...nice touch. I know they are on Face Book. I will use then again.

Anyone know a cheap place to park in Miami?

denjoker 06-06-2012 07:21 AM

Thanks for the info. I was surprised to find how much the parking at the terminal had increased. It went from $10/day a few years ago to $120 for a 7 day cruise. What a rip. Almost as bad as what we paid in Port of NY.

penny3333 06-06-2012 08:51 AM

I'm so very happy to hear you are cruising again, and even more happy to hear that you're back in the working world. I know you are, too! I saw a sign on the I75 advertising parking for $6/day. I wish I would have written it down because one day I'll probably need it. I'll try to Google it and see if I can find it. We normally sail out of Ft. Lauderdale and it's $19/day to park in the port. I think Miami is the same. It adds up quickly!

penny3333 06-07-2012 05:35 AM

I found this website which may be helpful: Park and Cruise Port Canaveral

peachcrek 07-01-2012 04:48 AM

we used Countryinn suites in port canaveral last January and it was free parking

denjoker 07-10-2012 03:22 PM

After some research and checking out reviews, the Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral looks like a great alternative to the high fees at the port parking area. Thanks for the tip.