Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 01:34 PM

I guess I'll be drifting if I say the Siamese Cat is beautiful.

I'd love to cruise out of NYC sometime. This would be a dual treat for me, as I've never been to or seen the city before.

Dwayne
Old 09-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Dwayne,
Do you mean the Siamese Cat as in my 2 little sweetie's ? Thank you, we adore them both, they are so good and they just love each other. I say as far as leaving out of NY give it a whirl, my understanding is that we are not going to go thru any major traffic on an early Sunday morning and we don't go thru the City. NJ terminal is really easy, just not too nice.
Right now I am all for not Flying anywhere if I don't have too.
I really want to go to the Eastern Med but flying there makes me think about waiting a while ! I hate it but will do it after a visit to my Doctor for calm me down pills!! Boy and I am retired Air Force, it just is not the same anymore

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 09-06-2009, 02:29 PM

Yep, I meant the two beautiful kitties.

I know what you mean about flying and the calm me down pills. I call my Dermatologist when I have to fly, and enough is said. I'd have hives for days! My Sis is ex AF too and hates flying now as well. I'm going to do it though via air or rail one of these days.

Dwayne
Old 09-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Administrator

We seem to have a lot of retired USAF folks in this forum. At least three that I know of.

My best friend from high school had Siamese cats. Very distinctive personalities from the typical tabby.

I'd like to cruise from NYC sometime. Funny how you can grow up in or near a famous place and never see it. I've never been to the Statue Of Liberty yet I grew up just a couple hours from NYC.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:30 PM
You are so right Dave, I grew up in RI but have yet to see Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. Weird, I know but I keep thinking I need to see those faraway places like Russia, Poland etc before I get too OLD .
Dave what ever happened to the Crusie Chat Cruise ???
Life is such a treat!
Dwayne thank you, I appreciate that you think my 2 cats are beautiful ! We do

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 09-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Administrator

A cruise-chat cruise just doesn't draw the amount of participation to make it worth the hassles of organizing it. Nobody can ever agree on a date, ship, itinerary, so it falls apart and is just an exercise in frustration.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Dave,
That is too bad, because I would love to meet some of you, I think we would have a BLAST

Cruise Countdown Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
car, cruise, ny, nyc, park, terminal