Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:18 PM

A few weeks ago I had to cancel the Oasis of the seas, because my husband felt we should wait for 5yrs befor we travel again. He also wanted to do an All Inclusive somewhere in mexico befor another cruise. Well he's starting to get all giddy about our cruise on the Carnival Glory in May 2009. I know because he has loaded all his maps for driving onto his GPS last week. Then last night I knew for sure he had the bug, because when I mentioned the Carnival Dream and the Western ports of call he told me to go book it. I said what about your mexican All Inclusive. He agreed with what I was saying a long time ago about not being stuck in one place. Well I ran so fast up the stairs to book the cruise he never had a chance to change his mind. Yipee! He's got know one to blame but himself for once. Heehee

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 PM

Congratulations! Sure wish mine would get the bug, too. He can be such a pain about it. Funny thing, though, once he's on board he has a ball. I guess it gives him something to gripe about. He doesn't have to pay for anything except what he drinks, so I feel he's got a great deal. I told him once, if he didn't want to go, I'd be happy to go by myself. He quit griping for a while
Old 03-05-2009, 01:28 PM

Congratulations on booking the Dream!

There is an "Anyone booking the Dream" topic in the Carnival section. Here is a link for you.

Dwayne
Old 03-05-2009, 03:53 PM

i am still waiting for my hubby to catch the bug. he just wont take a cruise with me...but works ok for me. my sisters hubby doesnt want to go either. so we have a good time without thme.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:50 AM

One either loves cruising or feels to confined and would rather be somewhere else; for us, we want to be on the water and visiting different places during our vacation.
Those that we have introduced to cruising seem to be for rather than against it also.

Peter1

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-06-2009, 12:10 PM

"Resistance is futile!!" Let's see... parking at the port--$15-20 per day; the drink of the day--approx.$5.50; great food, lavish buffets, and Las Vegas quality shows--included in price; seeing many exotic, historic, and fun ports of call without having to unpack more than once--PRICELESS!!
We, as a group, just need to be careful about letting the secret out and ruining our fun! (shhhhh)
Old 03-06-2009, 07:49 PM
My partner got the bug on his first cruise. He's the one who spends hours looking for the next trip, checking airfares and planning. I let him do it because it doesn't matter to me where or when as long as I'm on a cruise.

Need some cruise help?

Closed Thread