Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Banned

It must be a bad time to be cruising. The only posts recently have been bad experiences. I guess it is like the Good News Station that was only showing good news and closed down after 1 week because of lack of viewers. It is sad but true that people are not interested in good news. We need to have some good experiences and there must be some out of the thousands of passengers every week. Let us start with a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year of cruising .
Old 12-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Banned

It must be a bad time to be cruising. The only posts recently have been bad experiences. I guess it is like the Good News Station that was only showing good news and closed down after 1 week because of lack of viewers. It is sad but true that people are not interested in good news. We need to have some good experiences and there must be some out of the thousands of passengers every week. Let us start with a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year of cruising .
Old 12-21-2004, 07:26 AM

Thanks, RIDGID! I certainly plan to! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to you too!
Old 12-21-2004, 07:01 PM

Ditto! I just got off the Brilliance of the Seas and am happy to report the experience was fantastic.

I wonder if sometimes disgruntled cruisers are more prone to write reviews to share their dissatisfaction while happy cruises are content to simply soak up the afterglow?

Happy Holidays.

Tom
Old 12-21-2004, 07:10 PM

Thanks RIDGID, in the spirit of the holidays let me wish all of the readers a Merry Christmas. But, I must also chime in on Tom's assessment. My last two very recent cruises have been fantastic, but I have been guilty of just basking in the afterglow and not reporting to the c-c community.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-27-2004, 06:43 PM

I agree with you RIDGID! I've read these posting boards religiously for details about my upcoming cruise, and I hear alot of negative. Though I myself admit to being upset about a change in my itinerary I am still REALLY excited, and promise to write a review that highlights the positive when I get back (cuz I know there will be lots of positive)>

RCI Sovereign of the Seas 2005
Caribbean Princess 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Old 12-27-2004, 07:23 PM

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All.
Wishes for many many cruises ahead!!
I too am at fault. Have had 2 lovely cruises, Alaska on the Diamond in July & Caribbean on the Star 1st week of Dec. Always thought to write reviews, but, never seem to get to it.
Now counting down until my next one on the Golden This is a cruise reunion with 9 others met 2 years ago on the Ocean.

Happy Cruising to All

Link to my webshots:
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community
Old 12-27-2004, 08:04 PM

Happy New Year! How could any time be a bad time for cruising? The worst that happened to me was when my spouse and I were seated at dinner with three couples who could personally remember WWI (not the Second World War). (Thatís what I get telling the cruise line I was retired). Fortunately, my spouse and I were able to order the same menu choices by room service and enjoy dinner for the remainder of our 10th anniversary cruise in the comfort of our room.

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, bad, cruise, cruising, september, time, years