Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2004, 12:40 PM

Yes I know it is along way off, haha...but was wondering if there might be anyone else that may have booked this early????We took 2 cruises in the month of May and I am going to sursprise my boyfriend with this one...6th cruise will be on the destiny and yes I am hooked on cruises.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:40 PM

Yes I know it is along way off, haha...but was wondering if there might be anyone else that may have booked this early????We took 2 cruises in the month of May and I am going to sursprise my boyfriend with this one...6th cruise will be on the destiny and yes I am hooked on cruises.
Old 08-11-2004, 08:00 PM

I can beat that!! I have December 11, 2005 on Carnival Destiny for the Southern Caribbean booked. My husband and I along with a group of other couples just came off Explorer of the Seas in April. The other couples were first time cruisers and the minute we got back they insisted that I plan next yr's cruise. I thought they were joking....a week later we were all booked, along with other coworkers, for the December 2005 cruise. I book my vacations a year in advance, but this was wayyyyyyyyyyy in advance.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:21 AM

Have you gone to these ports before??? This will be my first time to any of them...usually do the western carribean...really looking forward to it....If you haven't been maybe I can give ya'll some insite after we get back...I love cruises and try to do at least 1 each year...got 2 down this year...have a great day
Old 08-12-2004, 04:53 AM

Boy, cruising sure does get in your blood doesn't it!!! It is my ultimate favorite activity. What islands will the Destiny visit in April? She was my first "balcony experience". It was wonderful.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-21-2004, 04:56 PM

Tapley, no I have not been to any of the ports Destiny will be visiting. I'm planning on doing a few days before and a few days after the cruise in San juan. ARe you doing a pre and/or post night stay? If so, have you decided on a hotel/resort yet? If anyone reading this can suggest a few good hotels PLEASE do so.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:03 PM

My favorite in San Juan is the Hotel El Convento. The hotel was originally built as a Carmelite convent over three hundred years ago. It is truly a unique experience. It is a bit pricy, but well worth the experience. Check it out at.

http://www.elconvento.com/default.html

Have a great stay in Old San Juan.

Tom
Old 10-05-2004, 09:30 PM

I just joined this board to see if there is anyone who has been on the carnival Destiny since Aug or Sept of 04 who could tell me what their experience was. I read some reviews on the site before I got to this one and was kinda worried. We are booked for Dec 19th sailing out of San Juan, with stops in St Thomas, Dominica, Barbados and Aruba. Some of the reviews have me concerned as this will be my second cruise and first one with my 13 yr old daughter and I want to make sure we have a good time. So if anyone is out there who has cruised on this ship recently can tell me how their experience was I would appreciate it. Also the ports of call? Any suggestions as to what to do in each port. And if anyone would like for me to let them know about my experience after we get back let me know.We will have 3 nights in San juan before the cruise and I have been there so I am excited to see it again. Thanks Gina

Closed Thread