Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 03:04 PM

Does anyone out there have information on repositioning cruises to/from Alaska? I would think there would be several lines that them, I am just not sure where to start looking. Appreciate any and all info!
Old 12-30-2009, 03:38 PM
I don't know what the other cruise lines call them, but Princess has "Costal Cruises" that can be combined with an Alaska cruise. They very from 2 to 5 days and sail Northbound from Los Angeles and San Francisco in mid-May and the reverse in late September.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:46 PM
HAL and Celebrity and I believe NCL also do them. I keep saying we're going to do it - but haven't yet.....
Old 12-30-2009, 05:43 PM

I would recommend you speak with a cruise oriented travel agent. There are many repositioning cruises. In addition to the ones F-Mattox spoke about there's the longer Panama Canal cruises. In the Spring the ships will work their way from Florida through the Canal and on up to Alaska. Some ships may spend a couple weeks doing Hawaii as they continue up the coast to Alaska. Speak to a Travel Agent who can help you out with pros/cons of the different routes.

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, angeles, cruise, cruises, florida, forum, la, los, relocation, reposition, repositioning, review, reviews