Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

View Poll Results: OK, Ivan claimed in his posting;

[url="http://cruise-chat.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=712603081&f=73860
Great! 29 76.32%
Really Good! 6 15.79%
OK! 0 0%
Could Have Used Some Help! 1 2.63%
Disappointment! 2 5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2004, 08:22 PM

Old 09-24-2004, 08:22 PM

Old 10-23-2004, 07:38 AM

I'd like to hear from those people who voted that it was a disappoinment or could have used some help. Wonder what ship(s) were they on and why were they disappointed?
Old 10-27-2004, 12:04 PM

I agree with MsSocial what ship were they on and why were they disappointed. My worse cruise was in December on NCL at that was due to the weather. I can't say we still had a terrible time. A cruise is great unless you don't like having vacations. MMOE
Old 10-29-2004, 09:21 AM

Great attitude Marsha. Obviously the weather is out of everyone's control, but we certainly can't let it spoil the fun.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-29-2004, 10:06 AM

How can you not have fun on a cruise ship???
Our family of 4 went on our first cruise onboard the Carnival's Victory ship in March of 2002, and all 4 of us voted that this cruise was our best family vacation yet!
There is so much to offer if you are looking...or just relax and enjoy being catered to. We all kinda did our own things on our "out to sea days",and did the family thing with the shore excursions in each port. We even had one of the ports taken from our itinerary, we did not find that out until 2nd day into the cruise.....but Carnival sure made it up to us with a credit & an unexpected port added {Nassau, Bahamas} on our way back to Miami.
A cruise is what you make of it I agree. We did however have beautiful weather every day, so maybe the month in which you cruise will determine the somewhat guarantee of "a great cruise experience".
We are in the planning stages of our next cruise in April onboard Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas. Counting down the days toward our next cruse in fact............WE LOVE TO CRUISE!!!!

Closed Thread