Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 09:58 AM

Well just over a week and half to go until we leave for the USA on the Queen Mary 2and we can hardly believe it! This is literally our "ship of dreams" as we are hopefully going to start a new life in the States. We just cannot wait...I saw a good series of videos on You Tube on the Queen Mary 2 ( called INside Queen Mary 2 pts 1-7) It was very informative. Bring on October 19!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:16 PM

That is my DREAM cruise also. We have enjoyed 2 TA, on NCL & RCCL and they were fabulous. Enjoy yourselves. Good luck with your new life in the states. Welcome from Texas !
Old 10-08-2010, 03:07 AM

Thanks texastraveller, we are looking forward to a hopefully brighter future. I was just looking at a video on the Queen Mary 2 and it is a fine looking vessel. I just love looking at the bridge etc etc always has fascinated me. Here is to a great trip!
Old 10-08-2010, 04:34 PM

We watched a video on the QM2 also and it was so interesting. Looks like it will be a great cruise!

Wish we could be at the port to welcome you to the USA!

Nadine
Old 10-09-2010, 12:06 AM

Thanks Nadine! It is all so exciting. I will not want to get off the ship! There are some great videos on Queen Mary 2 on You Tube which really wetted our appetites for this journey. The hardest part of this journey is the luggage we will be taking! The QM2 looks like a fine ship and it is the only way to travel to the USA to start a new life.

Tags
building, cruise, freedom, seas, ship, ultimate