Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 06:08 AM

We are cruising out of Tampa on February 20. We like to go the day before just to be sure we have time to make it to the ship in case of any unforseen things that can happen, etc. and also to just relax before we go. Do any of you who have sailed out of Tampa have a recommended hotel that you can crusie, park and shuttle over to the port? Also is there free parking at the Port of Tampa for handicap placard holders? We parked free at Port of Miami because of my hubby's disability and having his placard and registration with his name matching the placard. Thanks for any information you can give me!

29 days and we're sailing away!

Barb
Old 01-22-2010, 08:20 PM

Try this Hampton Inn. There's also a Comfort Inn Rocky Point. Downtown has several hotels Embassy Suites, Marriott Residence Inn, Howard Johnsons, and Sheraton Riverwalk are a few.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:52 PM

Barb, again, please continue this discussion in this original thread. I sent you a Private Message several hours ago that I moved your original message from the Royal Caribbean section to "Embarkation Ports, Hotels and Transfers."

Thanks.

Closed Thread

Tags
bay, cruise, cruising, free, hotels, parking, place, places, port, prior, sail, shuttle, stay, staying, tampa