Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 01:06 AM
I set up my Cruise-Ticker when I booked my cruise in November on the Glory. Now the Cruise-Ticker is following me all over cruise-chat.com
It will appear on all posts I will make here in the future. And it has appeared all posts I have made in the past, here.

I suppose it is OK for now. But how do I stop it after my cruise is over. I have even seen one Cruise-Ticker modified by by one of the guests here that goes by the name of "Fivepoints". Right now he is on a cruise. Fivepoints must have modified his/her Cruise-Ticker so it says "I am now on my cruise!". How did Fivepoints do that? How can I make my Cruise-Ticker dissappear when it is no longer needed. Or when I want to set-up another?
Old 06-27-2006, 03:32 AM

Frase,

your cruise ticker automatically changes to "I am now on my cruise!" (or similar) when the date and time of departure has been reached.

If you would like to remove the counter after you have returned from your cruise, you have to modify / delete your signature. To do this, go to the blue menu bar in the upper part of any Cruise-Chat.com page and click on "Go" --> "My Space" --> "Profile". A new page will be loaded. In the upper right, click on " View/Edit Complete Profile" and delete everything in the "Signature:" field of the "Public Profile Fields" section. At the end of the page, click on "Submit".

Hope this helps!

Raoul Fiebig

Old 06-28-2006, 10:28 AM

And if you want to add another, just do the same thing as Raoul told you to do except for deleting everything in your signature. Instead, just paste in the new ticker info after the first one in the signature field. Then submit... both will appear after that.. Then you can just delete the one that is past after your cruise...
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013
Old 07-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Thank you Raoul and Jim C. Hopefully I will go on other cruises after this next one on the Glory. Then I will have a chance to remove one Cruise-Ticker and add another. Once again, thank you.

Closed Thread