Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:17 PM

hi all- I am new here and will probably have a few ?? over the next month...DH and i are going on Mariner 3/9/08. I know this sounds silly but i am a BIG germ freak. Can anyone tell me some info about the sheets etc.. How often do they change the comforters etc... I have cruised before so I know about all the purell etc... I was just curious about the staterooms. We are booked in a D2 room. Thanks so much...
Old 02-01-2008, 04:10 PM

Hi Tracyfrog & welcome to cruise-chat. My husband & I are kinda of the same way you are. I always take a small can of lysol spray where ever we go. You can find these small cans anywhere you can get travel size products. Also, Walgreens has a spray that you can use for your hands & such. Talk to your cabin steward when you board & let him/her know your concerns. We always tip throughout the cruise for this person instead of waiting to the last day. Seems we get better service for doing so. (Just a suggestion)

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
7434, cabin, caribbean, mariner, review, royal, seas