Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 09:57 AM

I contacted Laurie (spoheat) regarding her cruise review post on this site as I did not know how to located hers. Has anyone found that this site could use a good cleaning? Perhaps I am not familiar with navigating this site but it appears that reviews are held there way to long. How relevant is a review after 4 or 5 years? The dates are not always listed on the first page (short blurb page) and it requires one to go further to find out that there is no date or the review is old and not useful..Yes, I do understand that for many islands the info is helpful but still outdated. How does one go about giving input regarding this site? Thanks

Peter1

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 03-14-2009, 10:10 AM

Try scrolling all the way down and click on "contact us". Note: none of the moderators or administrators of this site are involved in what is posted or not posted on the cruise reviews. This site is owned by IB. Internet Brands.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Administrator

All I can tell you is that we provided input for the new skin for the cruise reviews page last year. That input included listing reviews from newest to oldest, remove reviews that were no longer relevant, and several other comments. Some of this was done but not all of it. Internet Brands has the ball. None of the forum staff has the ability to do anything to the reviews page.

It helps if IB gets comments directly from members rather than my simply forwarding them. Therefore I suggest you let them know what you think by e-mailing "editor@cruisereviews.com"
Old 03-14-2009, 02:02 PM

Dave, I also recall us asking them to remove the Jubilee and the Celebration from the Carnival list. They are still there.

Dwayne
Old 03-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Administrator

yup.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:14 PM

Thank you all for the replies; I will certainly add my comments directly to the editor.

Peter1

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread