Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2006, 08:33 PM
HEMIGIRL SAID:
quote:
What did you wish you would have done or bought when you were on your cruise?

What I wish I had donedifferently was to have them do my laundry. I decided to wash my clothes in the self-service coin laundry-mat onboard. First of all I had to do a lot of walking because it was on the opposite end and different deck of the ship from my room. Once I got there, they had no dollar bill-for-coins change machines. So I had to walk to the pursers desk which was not too far from my room to get quarters and then walk all the way back to the laundry-mat. Once I got everything I needed and started to wash my clothes, I had to sit vigal infront of the washer and dryer watching my clothes go round-and-round (for an additional hour or so). So, I ended up wasting allot of time washing my clothes. Time I could have spent having fun elsewhere on the ship. Next time, I will spend more money and have them wash my clothes for me.

I also wish I had done was swimming and snorkeling. The ports I was in were famous for underwater beauty. And the only time I got wet on my cruise was when I was in the shower in my stateroom. I did however go on the Atlantis semi-submersable in Grand Cayman. So I did see what snorkels could see, only without getting wet.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:17 PM

Hey Frase! I noticed that you're from Orlando too!

Sorry to interrupt, now lets keep it going...

"What did you wish you would have done or bought when you were on your cruise? ..."

I wish I had brought less money, my wife spends too much of it!
Old 08-07-2006, 09:22 PM

quote:
What did you wish you would have done or bought when you were on your cruise?

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I wish that I had taken more photos.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:13 AM

Wow, am I a big goofball...I wish I had gone down that big slide on Carnival Ecstacy! I had been told that the water was very cold, so I didn't go...regrets now. And, I needed one more GOOD picture of me and wife. The ones the photographers kept taking were not good at all.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:20 AM

Rodney- Next time ask to see the pciture (they use digital cameras) and retake it if its not good. They would rather sell you a picture than print one you won't buy.

Biggest regret- Not getting my dad to go on a cruise with us before he passed..

But, I am glad I got my mom to go with us on the last one...
Magic 11/11,Triumph 4/12,Spirit 7/12,Freedom 11/12, Triumph 2/13 - The fire cruise, Magic 1/14, Freedom x 2 6/14

NCL Dream October 2006, RCCL Mariner OTS June 2007, Celebrity Silhouette 2013
Old 08-08-2006, 07:08 PM

I wish we would have participated in more of the on ship activities. I also wish we would have taken more pictures of ourselves, we had fun, but no pictures of ourselves enjoying our time together. We have lots of pictures of "things."
Old 08-10-2006, 12:45 PM

This is a good topic for those of us (well me) who have not left on our cruise as of yet will use a lot of these biggest regrets. For instance I will take alot of pictures, and plan on buying a lot of pictures that the cruise ship take (my husband is not going to know that I plan on purchasing quite a few photos that they take on the ship) I have no good photos of my two boys together since they were little, and make sure I like the picture before I buy it or have them take another one if I don't. I hear excellent opportunity for family photos and what have you. Good to know that they do not sell underwear anywhere so I will go home now and make sure that is in all our suitcases. The only thing that I can not do before I do leave is book a back-to-back, but as sooooooon as I can book the next one their will be no hesitiation I probally will have to skip next year so I wiil book one in the beginning of January/February for 08.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-10-2006, 02:03 PM

Yes, Back to Back!!! In lieu of that, a longer cruise for 10 or more days!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, forget, haves, ship, what