Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 05:58 PM

I must have had 30 emails from them this week. We got 6 different offers in the mail from them today...

Old 07-26-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm jealous; I only got 3 mailings and 0 e-mails. Maybe they assume I'm a sure thing. I wonder of Sonny gets a lot of mail from RCI.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:42 PM

I get a mini-brochure from Princess every few months, and I have never sailed on Princess. They must have got my address from Carnival. I don't get many emails from Carnival. They only send the Currents Magazine in the mail. This does seem odd to get that many from Princess.

Dwayne
Old 07-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Maybe they think Gary is on the fence; they are trying to pull him over.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:29 PM

We have only been with Princess one time. It was 2 summers ago, to Alaska. We usually get a few emails, and a couple of mailers a year. Over the last couple of months I have got hundres of emails, and at least one mailer a week.
Do sure why I am on there list, I just wish I could afford another cruise right now.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Well I have never cruise with princess but I receive the emails also I think I once you travel with carnival they also send you new offers but I like to know the offers they have sometimes they look really interesting
Old 07-26-2008, 08:51 PM

Gary, I know what you mean. I haven't paid my final payment yet that is due on August 4th. I purposely waited though to some degree, in case a better rate came up. Nope, they all went up this time, including the fuel supplements. Luckily, I am locked in with the original $5.

Dwayne
Old 07-26-2008, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Well I have never cruise with princess but I receive the emails also I think I once you travel with carnival they also send you new offers but I like to know the offers they have sometimes they look really interesting
Cas, I think they do too. You were asking about past guest specials a while back. I didn't know if you knew this or not, as past guests with Carnival we are eligible for Princess's past guest rates when they have them.

Dwayne
Old 07-26-2008, 09:18 PM

Our next cruise is Oct. Normally we would have did one in June or July. My Step son is in the Navy, going to Corpsman School in Norfolk. We are going to visit him next week for about 3 weeks. (You know hit virgina and the area while it is cool!!). Main thing is we have the time now and really want to see the Grandkids.
BTw I go another Email from Princess.

Old 07-26-2008, 09:44 PM

Gary, are they all different emails, or the same ones? Was just curious if they may have a malfunction in their system.

BTW, I don't consider Virginia cool in August. It could be though to you considering where you are coming from.

Dwayne

Closed Thread