Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > General Cruise Chat Questions > General Cruise Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2002, 07:43 AM

Have you seen that website www.friend-ships.com, its a site for passengers and crew to reconnect, they have listed over 100,000 ships of all types even dating back to the 1950's.

If you just type in your ship, a list of people who have sailed on her will show up and you can read their details and contact them, or you can also search for the first or last name/nickname or job title of the shipmate you are looking for and anyone with the same will appear.

Great idea, see yall there!

Dionne

The link did not work - I've corrected that. Raoul

[This message was edited by Raoul Fiebig on August 30, 2002 at 07:47 AM.]

Closed Thread