Well yes you are an addict…
How can you know it??
If your answer is yes to just one of the following questions you are, in effect, an addict:
1. Are crazy enough to consider booking a future cruise with one of the TA that the ship have on customer relations?
2. Do you dream about your experiences on the cruise at least one week after getting off the ship?
3. Do you look on the internet on the www.carnival.com
for a future cruise date even knowing you just got out off a ship the day before?
4. Do you talk to people about your cruise and end the conversation with “I hope I was at this moment on the cruise ship”?
5. Do you talk to other people and recommend them to take a cruise for a future vacation?
Well the first step to all addiction is to accept it,
So what to do now?
Since you got the fever here is the best prescription…another cruise,
Here is what an cruise addict can do, in order to fix the problem:
Go to the phone and call carnival and ask them about past guest free upgrades and book one for next year and call the doctor in the morning …
After that you will be feeling like a new person enjoying your life like a kid on Christmas
Only trouble you will have is that many people will not understand what are you talking or why do you like cruising… just ignore them they are the potential cruiser of the future, but until then you cannot do anything for them…
Welcome to this world you will not regret it
My name is Casanova and yes I am a cruise addict