Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Holland America Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2006, 09:36 AM

I would like to know if anyone else has signed up for this cruise? This is our frist cruise and am really looking forward to seeing Dave Koz on this Jazz cruise.
Old 10-30-2006, 02:46 PM

I just booked my cruise yesterday and was so suprised that they had decent accommodations this late. Will be traveling from Florida. My last cruise was in 1976 and I swore that I would NEVER go on another one. Might have been because of the EX-HUSBAND. Things change and I could not resist Dave Koz and all the magnificent line-up. Should be a blast! Can I smuggle my favorite Champagne in my luggage? What type of weather is expected? Since I booked so late I don't even have an itinerary of the activities. Could you help with some info? Thanks in advance, LJ
Old 10-31-2006, 09:46 PM

Just got around to checking post, been busy shopping for cruise. They haven't given us much in the way of who plays where on which nites in our package. Most all of the information we got was from the Dave Koz web site. So I guess it will be a big surprise when we get there. We are driving to San Deigo friday and staying in a hotel that night. It is about a 7 hour drive for us. Champane will be taken from you unless you order it from the web site. We ordered a welcome package with champane and flowers and picture. So at least we will have one bottle for our room. The weather shoudl be in the 80's at the ports during the day and the high 60's a night. I am surprise you got in so late, they said it was booked solid..must have had a cancellation...great for you. LJ we sould get together for a drink while on the ship. Let me know your cabin number and we will hook up. Patty
Old 11-01-2006, 09:25 AM

Thanks for the info. Sounds like perfect weather and perfect tunes...What more could we ask for? I don't even have a packet with any info, just what I could get off the website. Where will you be driving from? Great idea to spend the night. The only info that I have on my room is I am on Rottedam VA-7106. Maybe that is my room #. I would love to meet you for a drink ANYTIME!!! By the way, my last name is Parks. Thanks again for all the help and I will see you aboard. Also,what is Catmommy's name? I have two darling kitties that I hate leaving home, but Mom must get away for some smooth jazz!
Old 11-01-2006, 10:26 AM

My name is Patty and my 3 kitties have to stay home also. My daughter is taking care of them while we are gone. Daddy loves his Jazz and
Mommy's going with him. We are set up for Red Show (whatever that means). We are in 6008 upper varanda deck. Our last name is Conley..see you on board!
Old 11-02-2006, 09:42 PM

Chiqui also wiil be there.

Cabinet 8005-VA

See you
Old 11-03-2006, 04:01 PM

Hi Chiqua,

Will I be making my televsion debut?

Are you a camera man taping the concerts?

See you on board!

LJ

Closed Thread

Tags
2006, cruise, cruises, dave, davekoz, koz, past, review, reviews