Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Holland America Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2006, 03:26 PM

As we have done for our previous cruises, we scanned and posted the Daily Programs, Daily Happenings, In Port Documents and anything else we could find from our recent HAL Zuiderdam Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Also we tried something new with the site, a ship tour. I went around and took pictures of all of the public areas of Zuiderdam I could get to and posted them online. I think it is a good place to see what the ship looks like outside of the personal pictures we took. Please let me know what you think either on here or by emailing me at the address listed on the site. To get to them, go to our site and click on CRUISING. There will be a link to the daily programs and the Ship Tour.

Sometime next week I will have the cruise docs scanned from NCL's Pride of America on her Hawaiian itinerary. A friend was nice enough to bring them back with her for me to scan.

www.tomandemily.com

Closed Thread

Tags
2006, bad, caribbean, cruise, eastern, hal, pictures, reviews, zuiderdam