Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Holland America Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2004, 06:20 PM

I have booked a cruise on HAL Zuiderdam for December, and being a "girl", I am really wondering about what type of clothes to wear for dinner on the ship. I live in atlanta and it is definitely winter clothes season in december, but what can I expect the weather to be like in the bahamas? Do we break out the spring clothes? Am I going to break any laws of fashion on the ship by wearing my summer sundresses? Help!
Old 04-21-2004, 06:20 PM

I have booked a cruise on HAL Zuiderdam for December, and being a "girl", I am really wondering about what type of clothes to wear for dinner on the ship. I live in atlanta and it is definitely winter clothes season in december, but what can I expect the weather to be like in the bahamas? Do we break out the spring clothes? Am I going to break any laws of fashion on the ship by wearing my summer sundresses? Help!
Old 07-10-2004, 10:59 PM

My husband and I took a Carribean cruise in November and found the days to be very warm and nice and the evenings a cool breeze. I would take a lite sweater just in case. Some people find the air conditioning to be too cool, so you may be the same. You should be past hurricane season by then, so shouldn't get much rain. Our trip went through the Canal, and it did raing but was VERY warm at the same time. Hope you have a great trip.

Closed Thread

Tags
bahamas, bring, clothes, clothing, cruise, december, filnjil, girls, mexico, pack, tween, winter