Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Holland America Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2006, 10:39 AM

We booked an aft deluxe verandah suite (Room 6158)on the Oosterdam for January to the Mexican Riviera. We just wondered if that floorplan is the same as that advertised. We booked an aft suite once before (on another line) and it turned out to be not as advertised and mor cramped than the others.

Anyone know? Thanks for any help.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:16 AM

Hi Auburn,
first of all welcome to our cruise caht. Hope you will feel fine here an find all the informations you want to have.
I will try to hel you with your stateroom on the Oosterdam.

Your cabin #6158 is a Deluxe Veranda Sute at the stern (left side of the ship). To the stern : 33ft.
Look here:
http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Holland/oosterdam.htm

First you may click at "Upper Veranda Deck", than scroll down and click on cabin 6158 on the left.
Regards
Uwe
Old 09-10-2006, 04:41 PM

Auburn:

Welcome to Cruise-Chat... I've had Deluxe Veranda cabins on the Vista Class (Zuiderdam/Oosterdam/Westerdam/Noordam), and they look exacltly like advertised... BUT... I've either had an SA or SB... all of which are listed as "Quads" (with sofabed for 2).

Your cabin is SC... still deluxe with all perks, but it may be smaller (I can't be sure)... it's listed as a "Triple" (Twins/Queen with sofabed for 1).

You might look into how much it would cost to upgrade to SB class at least... probably no more than 200/pp or so... trust me... it's worth it. You want to be able to enjoy all that HAL Suite Life has to offer without being frustrated by a smaller cabin!!

Just my opinion.

Marty
Old 09-11-2006, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Uwe:
Hi Auburn,
first of all welcome to our cruise caht. Hope you will feel fine here an find all the informations you want to have.
I will try to hel you with your stateroom on the Oosterdam.

Your cabin #6158 is a Deluxe Veranda Sute at the stern (left side of the ship). To the stern : 33ft.
Look here:
http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Holland/oosterdam.htm

First you may click at "Upper Veranda Deck", than scroll down and click on cabin 6158 on the left.
Regards
Uwe
Old 09-11-2006, 05:21 PM

Hi - just wanted to thank you both for your help!

Auburn

Closed Thread

Tags
america, carnival, cruise, deluxe, floor, floorplan, floorplans, holland, plans, sa, sb, sc, suite, suites, vista