Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Holland America Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 09:52 AM

Hi, I just booked for my first time on Holland and was just a bit concerned/curious to how comfortable the set up is for a quad inside. The woman who helped me was patient in explaining but I just want to make sure I understand....two lowers, one upper berth and a couch that makes the fourth bed? I am used to two upper berths. Does this couch pulling out cause an issue in the room and is it comfortable as a upper berth? anyone that can advise that has been in one of these rooms, it would be appreciated.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:12 AM

Comfort will be very subjective to the individual person that is stuck in the upper bed. Some people can sleep anywhere. Also, the size and age of that person can make a difference in their comfort also. Space in the cabin will be limited while the couch is pulled out at night. During the day the couch will be put away. Again, the comfort of the couch is subjective to the individual.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:06 PM
If there are going to be 4 people in the room, it will be crowded...especially at night...and if the upper bunk people need to get up to use the bathroom during the night....Look out below...Very Very Tight.....I hope everyone likes each other...Happy Cruising...

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
america, bathroom, bed, cabin, cabins, comfort, cruise, cruises, forum, holland, inside, line, norwegian, quad, review, stateroom, upper