Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Holland America Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2006, 01:13 AM

Even after more than 2 years, I can not think of a most boring, noisy, seasickness (no stabilizers) and if you need any information they send to your stateroom to look for the answer on tv, etc...
Embarkation: we had to wait for the desables and seeing dog to board first, no problem except that they were building the modification during the cruise, also they didn't planned for the dogs to poop, so they decide to use the golf practice area
Afternoon tea (they should ask to wear the right clothes to attend, in respect for the musicians)and Halfmoon Cay, still are the best to remember.
and nothing seem to have change
Old 07-08-2006, 05:40 AM

Marmi, I'm sorry to hear your experience was so bad that you're still upset after more than 3 years. Perhaps Holland America was not the best match for you, and you would have been happier on a different ship or cruise line that better suited the type of vacations you enjoy. Did your travel agent recomment Holland America to you?

Sandy
Old 07-12-2006, 07:15 AM

Marmi, I'm not quite sure why this post was made. Were you trying to tell people not to cruise HAL? I sailed on the Amsterdam a few years ago and had a wonderful cruise. We sailed out of New Orleans and did a 7 day Caribbean. Although the food was not to my taste, I would not hesitate to book another cruise on HAL. The ship was spotless, the crew was exceptional, the passengers were a good mix. I was traveling alone and met some really nice people on board. Sorry your experience was unpleasant, but was just curious about your posting. Are you planning another cruise? Maybe you just wanted to vent? Best wishes.

Closed Thread

Tags
april, caribbean, seasickness