Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Holland America Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 11:41 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows which Catamaran sail/snorkel excursion was offered by Holland America that went to St. John from St. Thomas. My wife and I went on this and had the best day. Beautful deserted beach on St. John. We're going back this Nov. We were on the Volendam if anyone knows I sure would appreciate your response.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:13 AM

If you get a chance, while in St. John, check out Trunk Bay if you snorkel, It's the best, also on St. Thomas try Sapphire Beach, it's located at Sapphire Hotel and it's public even though they try to keep it off the regular info sheets you get. It was beautiful and you can rent a lounge chair for $5, plus they had all the other water stuff. Take dry dog food in a baggie and poke holes for the fish. There's also Woody's on St. John, to eat, small but good shark bites (spicey fish).
Old 08-03-2006, 01:05 PM

Thanks Grammy, good advice!. I have been to Trunk Bay, gorgeous, not sure what I want to do this time around. I was already looking into Sapphire Beach. We don't like the crowds. Was the snorkling good there?, Did it have beautiful scenery like on Trunk Bay Beach??

Closed Thread

Tags
barefoot, castaway, code, discount, reviews, sail, snorkel, st, thomas