Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 06:17 AM
I have just realized I have been a member of this forum for 1 year, my how time flys and I am a Master cruiser I must be on here quite a bit. It has been nice being a part of this forum family thank you everybody for your help with all my questions......guess what I am sure I will have more.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-28-2007, 09:00 AM

Happy anniversary, Spirit! We were happy to watch your excitement grow as you approached your first cruise, and doubly excited to hear your reactions when you got back.

Now you're an expert, not only in cruising, but in being a valuable member of Cruise-Chat!! I hope the other parts of the last year have been as terrific as your online and cruise parts.

Sandy
Old 08-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Banned

Spiritfilled
I always enjoy reading your comments. I find you to be positive, optimistic, and a genuinely kind person. Your pure energy leaps off the page and out of the computer into my home, and I feel very comfortable with it. I look forward to learning more about you.
Keep that bright light shining!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:49 AM
Thanks guys that was very pleasant to read and it has truly been a blessing to be part of such a great community again thank you.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:27 PM

Congrats!! Hold on!! You are no longer "spritfilled". I see you finally spun the wheel and bought a vowel.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:17 PM

Happy Anniversary spiritfilled. My anniversary is one day after yours. Time surely flies. I remember when I joined I had 400+ days before my cruise and I kept saying it would take forever for Nov 2007 to get here. Guess what, now it's only about 85 days away and i'm overly excited. I don't post often but I view this forum almost daily and it's wonderful how I see people communicating with each other just as if they've known each other forever. The regulars are always eager to answer questions even if it's the same question over and over and over and over again. I love reading the posts and responses. You are a great group of individuals.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by drlivingston:
Congrats!! Hold on!! You are no longer "spritfilled". I see you finally spun the wheel and bought a vowel.
Sure did and it didn't cost me a thing glad to see you are happy about that.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:06 PM
simphhcc, belated congratulation to you on your anniversary also; I also find very interesting the feeling of trust and respect among many of the members, most of whom have never met.

And Spiritfilled, congratulations to you also; I just realized I had overlooked your anniversary. I second the very warm sentiments from Sandy and SuzyCruise.

Closed Thread