Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Penny,
Thank you too, you are always so sweet and gracious! We are so looking forward to moving next to our only daughter when we retire. I have to laugh, we were taught a new yard game when we were there on a visit...Corn Hole LOL
I had never heard of this but there are many who play !! It was fun and I think we could start another thread on this subject LOL

Cruise Countdown Tickers
Old 11-26-2010, 12:32 PM
We were out of town yesterday, so didn't get to send Thanksgiving wishes to everyone. I do hope your day was filled with love and blessings and thanks to all and each for those blessings. We had a lovely autumn day in Arizona - although I was heard to mention that I was tired of cold weather and that spring could start again at any time. I hope you get to enjoy leftovers - because we didn't get any (sad face)...
Old 11-28-2010, 10:07 AM

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. How did the meat pies turn out?

B
Old 11-28-2010, 11:08 AM

Hi Bub, oh yes, meat pies ! My wife made three meat pies but unfortunately, they were frozen away for the family to enjoy when we can be together around the upcoming holidays. Hopefully she will make more so we can dig into them sooner. She did make a wonderful hearty turkey soup from leftovers of our 20 lber, (enough to feed a small army). We have had a couple of bowls..More of it was sent packing in a couple of directions for other family to enjoy. Always nice when the weather gets colder her. Thank you Memere, again!

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 12-01-2010, 12:14 PM

I attempted to make one, I think it turned out ok. Since it was my first attempt and I'd never had one, I had nothing to compare it to. I thought it was pretty dang tasty and I thank you for the recipe.

Tags
cruise, cruises, forum, review, reviews, thanksgiving