Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 08:57 AM

WOO HOO, its almost Thursday. Have to tape it this week though as we are taking my mom out for her birthday. Little does she know what there are a total of 19 people going, she just thinks it is us. I am SOOOOOOO bad.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Good for you, Greyson; surprise birthday parties are great fun.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:13 AM

Wait until she sees what she is going to get for her 80th birthday in 2 years.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:26 PM

I stumbled accross the last min of survivor last week.... what # episode is on tonight?
How many did I miss.....Thank God for DVR's Mine is set for survivor as well as my Favorite new show Survivor man.
Bud Light and survivor 2night
Old 09-30-2007, 06:26 PM

There have only been 2 shows of the new season, so you haven't missed much. I taped last Thursday and watched it while we were camping this weekend. I couldn't stand the girl they voted off, bye bye!
Old 09-30-2007, 06:50 PM

My daughter went to preschool with Leslie's(the Christian radio host)daughter, Leslie is really sweet in real life. We were all really excited when we found out she had made it on Survivor. We watch it anyway, but we won't miss an episode this season since we are personally invested.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-01-2007, 05:53 AM

Cool, I opted for either her, PG or the "grave digger." to win. Its great to see a Christian on things. The girl who put her down in the first episode by saying "some religious fanatic" has to go. I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she is a jerk.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:42 AM

Our big concern is that they will edit things to make her look bad.

She told my friend that she was not the only one that left during the ceremony with the monks, the poker player left too, because he thought it was weird. He told Jeff that he was not religious, but he thought the whole thing was weird and didn't want to participate. Leslie then stated that she was not religious either, but had a relationship with Jesus Christ. They didn't include the guy and what he said and edited Leslie like she was the only one that Jeff talked to about leaving the ceremony. I thought it was kind of weird when she qualified that she wasn't religious, because I didn't think that was necessary, but it made sense when I found out she was talking after someone else that had brought it up and was clarifying her reason for leaving. Also the waitress from NY (I don't remember her name either)she called Leslie after they aired the first show and apologized for her comment about being surrounded by flight attendants and Sunday school teachers. I am waiting for a few more shows to air to see if their relationship will change. If they both make it that long.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-01-2007, 11:23 AM

Well its awesome that she apologized, because when she made that comment I had lost all faith in her. It was cruel and I was ready for her to leave the first night. Glad to know they have a conscious.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, line, martian, mciver, norwegian, show, survivorman