Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Lido Deck (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/lido-deck/)
-   -   TV show Survivor (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/lido-deck/13438-tv-show-survivor.html)

Greyson 09-21-2007 11:13 AM

Any Survivor fanatics out here? I never go anywhere on a Thursday night, well I did last night but I taped it. My 2 picks for the final 2, PG and the gravedigger (can't remember his name).

Jim C. 09-21-2007 11:20 AM

I'm with you on the gravedigger guy, but PG was way too bossy to be able to stick around. Unless she has a vision and changes her attitude, they will vote her off within the next to trips to tribal.

macmom111 09-21-2007 11:50 AM

I am with you about staying home on Thur night. People even know not to ring my phone then either. Have not picked a favorite yet. But there sure seems to be some prema donnas on this one. A lazy group. I think the tribe that voted chicken out slit their own throats.
Have not missed an episode but have to tape it next week. Cruising on the Holiday Monday. Hope the weather at the gulf coast clears up.
I love the amazing race too.

MiketheKid 09-21-2007 12:20 PM

I got excited because I mis-read the title as "Survivor Man" - def. a fan of that show. I don't watch "Survivor", but it looks like a good show.

Greyson 09-21-2007 01:16 PM

Mike - You should watch it, it gets addicting. The only full season that I didn't see was done in Australia, but I have the CDs for that series, just haven't had time to watch it.

Macmom - I love the Amazing Race as well. I haven't seen any previews for it though, I hope its coming back. I wished Rob and Amber would have won the race when they ran it though. I agree with Chicken, I think he would have been an asset if they would have listened to him in the first place. He knew not to build their shelter right out in the open, duh people it does rain!

Jim C - Yeah you are right about her being bossy, but good grief, no one wanted to see to start anything. You are so right, I think they have a bunch of lazy people this year. I am also kind of pulling for the young kid too, just because of his age.

Hooked-on-HAL 09-21-2007 02:17 PM

MY NAME IS HOOKED-ON-HAL AND I AM A SURVIVOR ADDICT.
Now, I have said it. I haven't missed an episode of any of the series. I love the back stabbing and double talking. You really get a good look into what people are made of.
I have no favorites to win yet but I was sad to see Chicken go. He was a real character.

And while I am being open and honest. I am also addicted to Amazing Race and ANTM. I love the way people interact under stress.
My biggest problem is that I can never remember the names of the participants.

MiketheKid...I have watched Survivor Man. He is cool. Kind of like McIver. Have you seen "Mantracker"? Love that show also.

Greyson 09-21-2007 02:19 PM

I am looking foward to checking out the new show Journey Man.

Hooked-on-HAL 09-21-2007 02:27 PM

Journey Man? What is that show going to be about?

Greyson 09-21-2007 02:28 PM

It is about a guy who goes back in time, and he doesn't realize he has been there. It is like a show they had quite a few years ago but I can't remember the name of that one.

Bruce Barratt 09-21-2007 02:32 PM

My favorite martian?