Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Lido Deck (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/lido-deck/)
-   -   I am the first! (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/lido-deck/15733-i-am-first.html)

drlivingston 08-15-2007 05:55 AM

Thanks chat staff for providing an outlet for all of our non-cruise related junk that floods our thoughts on a daily basis! http://images7.fotki.com/v157/photos...xthumbs-vi.gif

digdmr 08-15-2007 06:13 AM

I agree, thanks for giving us a new playground to play in! This will be fun.

Raoul Fiebig 08-15-2007 06:50 AM

Hello everybody,

actually, we're not 100% ready yet as the description and rules for the forum are still missing.

So, I'm asking for a couple of hours of additional patience before we can officially launch this section. In the meantime, the forum has been temporarily set to "read only" mode. http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...icon_smile.gif

carlg 08-15-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Raoul Fiebig:
Hello everybody,

actually, we're not 100% ready yet as the description and rules for the forum are still missing.

So, I'm asking for a couple of hours of additional patience before we can officially launch this section. In the meantime, the forum has been temporarily set to "read only" mode. http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...icon_smile.gif
A heartfelt "thank you" to all the Administration and Moderators!! Thanks for your hard work!

Dwayne 08-15-2007 01:54 PM

I too wish to thank everyone for the hard work that went into this!!

Congrats Dr. on being the first. http://cruise-chat.com/groupee_commo...icon_smile.gif

Dwayne

Sonny V 08-15-2007 02:27 PM

Doc is always first in my book.

Sonny

drlivingston 08-15-2007 03:05 PM

Thanks guys!! This is a real positive step for cruise chat!! People have talked about sagging morale but I think that this will be a cure to most people's chat ails. There had to be a place to put non-cruise trivial banter and I applaud every moderator, administrator, and forum manager(<-- I am still not sure what that is but I respect it anyway...)for taking the initiative to make this necessary forum a reality.

f-mattox 08-15-2007 03:24 PM

Yes, a very sincere "thank you" to all who made Lido Deck a reality, in particular Ryan, Dave and Raoul.

And a special "thank you" to andrealovescruising who first floated the idea of a forum for off-topic chatting. In spite of initial resistance A'ndrea never gave up on the idea, and what we have today is the result of her persistence and the realization of a need for such a forum by the owners and administrators.

Thank you all!

Rick

Raoul Fiebig 08-15-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

forum manager(<-- I am still not sure what that is but I respect it anyway...)
drlivingston,

Ryan represents Internet Brands, Cruise-Chat.com's owners, while the moderators and administrators are voluntary staff.

Dave 08-15-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by drlivingston:
...and forum manager(<-- I am still not sure what that is but I respect it anyway...)for taking the initiative to make this necessary forum a reality.
Simple...Ryan gets paid for doing this and the rest of us don't! But we don't mind!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2