Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 09:26 AM

OMG!! Who and what's up with Randy Moss? Have I picked the wrong team? I'm new to American footie as I'm from U.K. I picked them from the colour of their strip. LOL
Old 09-06-2007, 10:07 AM

Hey!!! Another big game to look out for on Saturday. The Rugby World Cup England v U.S.A!!

So much sport to choose from this weekend.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:29 AM

Hey, Tonya31

A true Saints fan here! I have been a die-hard Saints fan since the team's inception. That's a lot of years to endure ridicule from other people~ LOL

Last year was like a "dream". I am hoping that this WILL be their year to go all the way!

GEAUX SAINTS...."Bless You Boys"!!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:35 AM

This year I think they have a chance. Archie Manning was one of the best quarterbacks of his time but he had to play behind the Saints offensive line!!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:50 AM

If the offensive line can protect Drew Brees, it will be a great year for the Saints. He is such a composed, poised quarterback and makes very few mistakes in the game. The Saints have been blessed to acquire him.

I hate to jinx it. But, I really feel that this IS their year! I know that as Saints fans, we have said it and heard it all too many times...only to watch it disappear from our grasp. NOT this year!!!!

As much as I love Peyton Manning, tonight, it is ALL Saints !

GEAUX SAINTS...."Bless You Boys"
Old 09-06-2007, 05:49 PM

Ooh I am ready. I have been a Saints fan since birth. Was born in 75 on Sunday when the Saints actually won!!!!

I am sitting on my couch anxiously waiting. I completely agree the offensive line has to protect Brees. He has the tools there if they protect him and he can get the ball to them. Now the defense has to be able to shut down the Colts offense. That is what I am concerned about! But must have faith....

I was so happy when they got rid of Aaron Brooks. I thought he was horrible. Brees really seems to be able to lead and inspire his team!!!!

Glad to meet another Saints fan!!!

Are you an LSU fan also?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-06-2007, 11:40 PM

Oh, my gosh. What a disappointment tonight. I really did not expect the Saints to play so poorly. Drew Brees has NOT played so poorly in a Saints uniform. Hopefully they have that out of their system and they are moving on to a successful season.

WOW....I didn't see this one coming. I figured it would be a high scoring game by both teams. I didn't think that the Colts would run away with it. When the score was tied I figured that it they would go back and forth with the scores. Evidently that didn't happen.

Oh well, it is over and done with. Tomorrow is a new day. As a Saints fan, we learned a long time ago that "there's always the next game"!
You just can't get down. You pick up the pieces and move on. GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

I do watch LSU on TV whenever possible. I have never been to a game at Tiger Stadium. I heard that is quite and experience!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:01 AM
it is just the beginning of the season so it is all good, I am just watching the Bears and what they will do.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-07-2007, 05:15 AM

What an extravaganza was last night's pre-game hoopla. Makes me want to puke. Faith Hill, Mellencamp etc. You would have thought it was the super bowl. They even rolled out new commercials!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:49 AM

I too was disappointed with the way the game turned out... but no matter it is only the first game. Sean Paytan will work that bad stuff out and then the Saints will come marching in. I was worried about the defense stopping the colts offense and it proved true but as you as we used to saying just wait until the next game. Also the offense in the second half, yeah not so good. Brees looked bad with the interceptions and fumbles and such. rather like aaron brooks hehehe... however he will persevere and they will kick @#$ next week.

Oh and I have never been to an LSU game either but would love to go.. Have been to many Saints games though.... GEAUX SAINTS and LSU!!!!

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, favorite, football, teams