Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 10:10 PM
Banned

I had a cat back in my college days that I rescued from a group home in the neighborhood. The mom was kind of feral, and when she delivered kittens, the director of the group home put up some flyers, offering up the kittens, otherwise, due to liability reasons, they were headed off to the pound. I grabbed one; an orange and white male.

I was in a class one warm California spring day, and there was a raunchy odor emanating from beneath my desk (no, it was not the infamous pants cannon). As the classroom got warmer, the odor became stronger.

A couple of days later, I was getting ready to go to class, when I came out of my bedroom and found "Rusty" marking my backpack. He was at the low cost spay and neuter clinic three days later. Don't think he ever forgave me for that...
Old 08-31-2007, 10:36 PM
Banned

Thanks, SuzyCruise, I was experimenting with the black and white feature on my camera and got this shot, boy was I surprised at how well it turned out.

Animals definitely enhance our lives, I don't trust anyone who doesn't like animals.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:15 PM
nice picture digdmr....I notice at the back of your photo you have a big bunch of flowers...don't your cats try to eat/play with them ?
I guess you always make sure your flowers are non poisonous to your ***** cats....it always concerns me which ones are safe to have in a house with cats. regards jack
Old 09-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Banned

Jack, I've learned which plants to keep away from the cats, whether they are poisonous or just too tempting to them! Each cat has a different interest level and you learn very quickly what they like - those items always get put out of kitty's reach.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Banned

From BRUCE BARRATT:
This is Mystro! Our 11 year old 4 lb.teacup yorkie!
Old 09-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Banned

Thanks Dig!
He was 9 oz.at birth.looked more like a hampster.fit in the palm of my hand.He likes to go boating,has his own lifejacket! It's really cool,it has a handle on top,when he gets tiered of swimming We just pull him out of the water!
Old 09-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Banned

What a cutie, he sounds like he has a great time boating!
Old 09-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Banned

Ahh. Mystro is so cute! I'll bet he makes your heart melt. Absolutely adorable! I'm grinning so much it almost makes me cry.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:26 AM

I work from home and our cats (yes several) find what ever I am working very comfortable indeed...

Then again if I ever had an empty desk without at least one cat laying around - I would have to worry as then something is probably wrong
Old 09-03-2007, 10:01 AM

Meg , my boxer was a rescue, The guy I got her from was a patient of mine who rescued her for someone who kept her (a 1yr old grown dog) in a 4x4 pen. Didn't feed her properly or anything. When I got her from Joe she was so thin you could see every rib and put your hands around her waist. Joe said that the guy told him she was fixed had all shots any everthing was up to date. So I took her home with me the vet checked her out and nothing had been done! So we had all her shots and the vet said to get her fattened up some before getting her fixed. well she soon started putting on weight and putting on weight so I took her back to the vet and found out she was pregnant!! She finally had 12 puppies all lived we assisted with feedings and found good homes for all the puppies and had Meg fixed ASAP!

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
cats, dog, review