Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 12:50 AM

Has anyone else noticed that they know you are leaving? I get sad eyes from them both.

Dwayne
Old 08-31-2007, 04:59 AM
Banned

My cats act the same. It's tears of joy that I'll soon be departing.

A'ndrea
Old 08-31-2007, 06:21 AM
Banned

Not only do my dog and cats know when we are leaving, they also know the sound of our car pulling up the driveway and usually are waiting to greet us. We have spoiled our animals so much that when our golden retreiver goes out for his potty break in the morning, all the animals get a treat! Even one of our outside feral cats knows when it is treat time and waits outside the kitchen sliding glass for her treat too! Yes, we are slaves to our pets.

On the subject of dogs and cats, let's see who really rules - how many of you are dog lovers and how many are cat lovers? Or (Psychocruiser) you can add any other pet of your choice. Personally, I love them both but I've always been a cat lover. Cats rule!
Old 08-31-2007, 06:27 AM

I have a 21 lb. tabby named Frank. He is a former street cat who adopted us. When we cruise, he gets to visit his "grandparents" who are always so excited to have this lazy ball of fluff in their house. Frank doesn't care if you are coming or going. The only sound that he responds to is the can opener.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:43 AM

This must be the long awaited opportunity to post pet photos!

Our dog is a lovely bitch. 11 year old cross between a lab and a beagle. Brandie is so loyal and guards the home against squirrels, gophers and all the other creatures of the forest floor.

Cats are okay, I prefer dogs.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Have always had both--love both.

Currently a golden (best dog I've ever had), two cats and our latest addition, an adopted african gray. What's a kick, the bird calls the dog by name, makes a hand-clapping sound, and the dog comes!
Old 08-31-2007, 09:00 AM

That could get you $ 10,000 on AFV.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Banned

Cats rule! I adore cats. Recently (June 27) my 19yr.7mo.-old cat Gracie died. I had her since she was 9 weeks old. I cried for days, and cried at least 3 times a day for a month thereafter. I have no children...she was my child. I booked a cruise for Sept. 6 to have something positive to look forward to.

A really weird thing...a white cat started hanging around my doorstep one week before I took Gracie to the vet (where she died). After Gracie died I was guarding my heart against this new cat. I couldn't look her in the eyes. It just felt like cheating. One week later, I decided to take the cat in. I've already had her spayed and she has had all her shots. Turns out she is only 8 months old. Since she is a runaway from the 'hood, we named her DJ White K (aka White Kitty) She's growing on me.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Banned

I agree SuzyCruise, I never had children either so my cats have always been my kids. And, to start the ball rolling, here is one of my favorite pictures of one of my felines.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:56 AM

Sorry, Franklin hadn't felt very photogenic lately...

Closed Thread

Tags
cats, dog, review