Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2007, 06:44 PM

I am from India and do require certain information pertaining to recruitment to any cruise line for my friends son who is a malaysian national.Due to certain fraud cases in malaysia I am looking for any recruiting agency for non-indians based in india itself.Can any distinguished member give me the addresses of at least a few cruise lines with authorised recruitment agents in india so that i can pursue his case from india?Otherwise,in which cruise lines are there vacancies where he can contact directly without resorting to a recruitment agency?If he gets such an access,what processing(documentation,fees,visa)formalities are required for him?He is willing to apply for any job-he is a high school graduate and has completed his first semester in aviation technology.Any reply will be highly appreciated,
thanking you,
keshav mazumdar
Old 08-17-2007, 06:44 PM

I am from India and do require certain information pertaining to recruitment to any cruise line for my friends son who is a malaysian national.Due to certain fraud cases in malaysia I am looking for any recruiting agency for non-indians based in india itself.Can any distinguished member give me the addresses of at least a few cruise lines with authorised recruitment agents in india so that i can pursue his case from india?Otherwise,in which cruise lines are there vacancies where he can contact directly without resorting to a recruitment agency?If he gets such an access,what processing(documentation,fees,visa)formalities are required for him?He is willing to apply for any job-he is a high school graduate and has completed his first semester in aviation technology.Any reply will be highly appreciated,
thanking you,
keshav mazumdar
Old 08-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Military-I would suggest that you contact each cruiseline thru its website directly. Many of them have an employment section. They would likely direct you to their agent in your region. It is certainly worth a try! Best of luck to you!

BillyBuzzy
Old 08-17-2007, 09:59 PM

military, Your Topic has been moved to the Lido Deck because it was not appropriate in the previous Forum. Continue here.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
agents, authorised, carnival, company, cruise, india, job, kolkata, kolkatta, liner, offices, recruiting, recruitment