Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 05:57 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I guess we have been lucky so far this year for the amount of snow that we have at the moment. Normally we have at least 2-3 feet of the white stuff already.So I do feel sorry for the ones along the Eastern Seaboard for the amount of snow being dumped on you. We have been having alot of freezing rain over the last 10 days and trust me that is no picnic when you have to drive on it.Like everything else that has been happening differently its the global warming effect,our summers up here have for the most part been almost like monsoons wet and very little heat.
The best to everyone in this fesative season

Dave & Charlene
Old 12-14-2010, 01:53 PM

Merry Christmas to you, too, Dave and Charlene! We don't have anything on the ground, thank heavens, but it's bitter cold! I wonder if we could move Christmas to July It is such a wonderful time of year, but it would be much nicer if it were warm. I remember growing up in Ft. Lauderdale, palm trees decorated, the boat parade, but there was 1 family in the exclusive area of town that went all out. He made a fake front for his house, had snow, santa's village, trains, the sleigh, barber poles for the north pole, santa's work shop, and a beautiful manger scene. We'd always make a special trip to go and visit his house.

Tags
christmas, cruise, cruises, reviews