Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 06:46 PM

WOW!

You are quite the resourceful internet sleuth! No, actually, I don't remember when or where I posted that pen pal info...

I even did a google search by my screenname here (as well as my real name), and I couldn't find where you got some of those references! You must have dug DEEP. Anyway, bravo, and now I'm a little frightened.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:47 AM
No more about Ryan as this topic is "something you don't know about me"....I don't like red wine....ok I can drink it mixed with lemonade but thats not really the way to drink it.
White wine is ok if not too dry.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:32 PM

Let's see, something you don't know about me.

I didn't know what a snickerdoodle was.

Was also an archer in my teen years, two bales of hay and the compound bow method. Loved the dirt bikes in my younger years, was in a few moto-cross and hill climbing tournaments.

One physical oddity I have is my right hand middle finger. Was making a gun cabinet with my grandad. I put a short peice of wood in the machine and it cut part of two fingers off. They attached the tip back, but couldn't replace the joint back then. It sorta looks like I am flipping off sometimes when I am not.

There is a Seinfeld episode that I can relate to.

Dwayne
Old 10-01-2007, 02:35 PM

This is something funny and embarrasing at the same time that most people don't know -

Many years ago, as I was pulling up to a red light, some old guy a few cars ahead of me was poking along and changing lanes. As I self-righteously sped around him to give him a dirty look, the car looked familiar and I saw it was my GRANDFATHER!! Holy cow, did I feel like a shmuck. But actually, my dirty little secret is road rage. I don't swear or chase people, but I get so darn mad at crazy drivers!

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 10-02-2007, 03:59 PM

I think we can all relate to road rage, doulabug. I've found myself becoming less and less tolerant of people I've deemed to be "idiots on the road." Self-righteous? Maybe a little.

One other thing a lot of people don't know about me is that I had open-heart surgery when I was just 4 days old. I'm fine now, but if it hadn't been for that operation, I wouldn't be here today.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:37 AM

Glad you are still here Ryan! The wonder of modern medicine....

Since we don't go out and murder these crazy drivers, maybe it's road annoyance rather than road rage? I'd rather be on a cruise ship, not worrying about those things at all!

Free Cruise Clocks

Closed Thread