Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 04:04 AM

Default (ex-) Crew Members help needed
Hi everyone,

I am studying “International Cruise Industry Management” at the University of Applied Sciences in Bremerhaven, Germany. In 2010, I worked for Costa Cruises. This job inspired me for my bachelor thesis which deals with cruise ship employees’ foreign language communication abilities.

If you are currently (or have been) employed on a cruise ship I would appreciate your kind help to complete an online survey which will only take 5-10 minutes of your precious time.

The survey is available at the following link and it is completely anonymous and treated confidentially!!!

Cruise ship employees' ability to communicate at the workplace

Please also feel free to forward the link to your friends who have worked on cruise ships before.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind participation
Kind regards

Tags
america, bachelor, carnival, complaints, crew, cruise, forum, holland, line, lines, management, member, members, ship, thesis