Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Smile Hi, miss you guys.
Hello, this is Tanya. How everybody doing ?Any cruise plan for this year and next ?I don't have any plan for this year because my daughter getting married this June.But I hope that we can cruise again next year.
2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 04-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Unhappy
I guess nobody remember who I am. Silly me.
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM

I could never forget you, Tanya! I was happy to see your name appear again. I'm still hoping we will meet again on another cruise ship.

Congratulation on your daughter's wedding in June! I know she's going to be a beautiful bride--what a lucky groom. Not only does he get to marry a beautiful girl, he also gets beautiful in-laws.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:02 PM

Even though you're not going on a cruise soon we welcome your comments.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Nobody could forget a forum name like that!

As you can see from my signature line I have 3 upcoming cruises, although the Princess cruise this fall is likely in jeopardy.

Daughters, weddings, June...does it get any better for a mom? But I suspect there are lots of issues and some nail biting going on. There always are. My best wishes to you and you daughter (and the groom)!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny V View Post
I could never forget you, Tanya! I was happy to see your name appear again. I'm still hoping we will meet again on another cruise ship.

Congratulation on your daughter's wedding in June! I know she's going to be a beautiful bride--what a lucky groom. Not only does he get to marry a beautiful girl, he also gets beautiful in-laws.
Thank you Sonny for the kind words. Things did not go smoothly after the cruise in October 2010 when I last saw you and your wife. We had to cancel our Allure cruise last December due to job related issues. Everything is slowly going back to normal now, we were able to took 2 short cruises , but our hearts were set on the big girl Allure! I am waiting for next month when they release the schedule for Allure next Christmas, hopefully the price isn't too high since I heard people said it is nice to cruise on Christmas !
Anyway, my oldest daughter's getting married this June. My son in-law is a very nice young man.And I am so happy for them.

I saw that you have so many cruises coming up, you and your wife sure know how to enjoy your life, that why you guys stay so young! Hopefully my husband and I have a chance to cruise with you guys again some day. Happy cruising and take care.
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 04-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Nobody could forget a forum name like that!

As you can see from my signature line I have 3 upcoming cruises, although the Princess cruise this fall is likely in jeopardy.

Daughters, weddings, June...does it get any better for a mom? But I suspect there are lots of issues and some nail biting going on. There always are. My best wishes to you and you daughter (and the groom)!
Hi Dave, thank you for your kind words. How are your wife and son? I know, I saw you have many cruises coming up too. That's so wonderful!

Actually, with our custom, my husband and I don't have to pay for the wedding. Usually the groom parents have to pay for the wedding. But in this case my daughter and her husband, want to pay for everything. They both saved their money to pay for the wedding, and spent all their sanity too. Both sides parents and relatives will give them some money to help them prepare for their new life.

You are so right, there is always some issues when it working to agree about certain things for a wedding. Like picking a restaurant, which date is work out for both side, what time is perfect for ceremony on both sides. The list is go on and on. It is funny that both family came from the same country, but we have so many different customs. But everything's worked out now. So no more nail biting going on, hehe. Just a little bit of headache back then. But still maybe no cruise for us this year.
Thanks again Dave, I will tell them that some good friends from this forum gave them best wishes.
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 04-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruise Fanatic View Post
Even though you're not going on a cruise soon we welcome your comments.
Thanks, I will.
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 05-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Hi Tanya
I remember your name too. I'm afaid I've been a bit of a lurker lately. Sneek in an read the posts, but not commenting.
Congratulations on the wedding.
Sonny V.. i haven't seen you on the boards much. Have you hit Pinnacle yet?
I have only a few more cruises until diamond. That diamonds in December sure is a nice option, if I ever get there!

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poormom View Post
Hi Tanya
I remember your name too. I'm afaid I've been a bit of a lurker lately. Sneek in an read the posts, but not commenting.
Congratulations on the wedding.
Hi Marsha , thank you for the wishes. Funny, since I did that a lot too. I would come back and read the post but never posted for so long. After all this forum was my first home when I planned my first cruise back in 2006. People on this forum were, and still are, wonderful!
I saw that you have 2 cruises coming up for this year. Happy cruising !
2011 - Jewel of the Seas

Tags
caribbean, d, guys, mario, members, miss, number, pinnacle, royal, salcedo, super, total