Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Lido Deck - Off-Topic Section > Lido Deck
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Today's Idiot Of The Day is the TSA. Apparently they have a rule about coach passengers not using the toilets in business or first class, but it is a classified rule. So the guy in this story had a sudden case of "gotta go now" and broke the secret rule. So there you go - in your pants or find an empty lavatory. Choose answer #2 (no pun intended) and go directly to jail.

Now he is a potential convicted felon. The Story
Old 04-19-2009, 03:22 PM

That is incredible! He should have told them to move the cart or it would be serving a new function. He would have probably went to jail for that too though. I feel for the man having been in a similar situation before. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Dwayne
Old 04-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Administrator

Yes, when that "urge" suddenly hits I too have lost some of my rationality and gone into a slight panic mode. I have to think that is what happened with this guy. The authorities need to wise up and drop this. It is just plain silly.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:41 PM

We had left bristol tenn after the nascar race, where they have almost 140,000 fans in a very small area. you can not just get in your car and drive off. Well needless to say after being in the car for 3 hours and moving 4 miles we came upon a little country store. I got in line behind about 15 other women. the ladies line was moving very slow, and the mens line was gone... I turned to the lady behind me and said You watch the door for me and I will watch the door for you... and that is what we did. When we left, the men were having to go find a tree because the ladies had taken over both of them.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:42 PM
I've seen that happen on more than one shore excursion.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:40 PM

Quote:
We had left bristol tenn after the nascar race, where they have almost 140,000 fans in a very small area. you can not just get in your car and drive off.
That was a flashback! I've been in the same backed up parking lot after a race. The line didn't move at all for nearly 3 hours. I ended up going in the woods beside the parking lot.

Dwayne
Old 04-20-2009, 12:52 PM

I read in yesterday's paper. A man escaped from jail in a small Alabama town. He got lost in one of our parks and asked the police "where the hell am I". Well, they arrested him and took him back to the jail he came from.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:50 AM

We had 2 different sets of theives that were found asleep. One set were robbing a new home, backed their van up and got stuck in the mud. The other broke into a garage and a car, stold $27 worth of merchandise and fell asleep in the back seat of the car they broke into. Hmmm....wonder if they were related.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Administrator

It was so sad to hear about all those polo team ponies dying, and now we hear it was a mistake made by Franck's Pharmacy in Ocala, Florida, in a supplement they prepared for the animals.

Predictions...Franck's Pharmacy will soon be out of business from lawsuits, and/or FDA action. I wonder how many customers are questioning the contents of their prescription bottles this morning?
Old 04-23-2009, 11:11 AM

Seems strange to me that it was only one team of horses. $100K at least per horse, that's a hefty law suit.

Beautiful animals, what a waste and a tragedy.

Tags
aged, arrest, cassie, deck, dry, lido, overheated, piggly, steaks, texas, wiggly, winiavski