Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 08:18 AM

Hi jp047. We've cruised with NCL, RCL, Carnival, Costa, HAL, and Princess. We've been on 3 cruises with NCL and enjoyed each one. They were quite some time ago, we went on the Seaward, Sunward and Skyward, which will give you a hint about how long ago. I loved their dive-in program, which they have kept going. I also had some of the best staff on any of the lines we've been on. One of the gentlemen I work with went on the Dawn last year and hasn't stopped talking about how much fun he had. Our balcony cabins on Princess have been 179 sq.ft. which is plenty of room for 2. We've had much smaller cabins on other ships and have not had any problems. My hubby doesn't pick up after himself, but if I keep things put away, we have no problems at all. I think you'll find most of the negative reviews have been on the American crewed ships, and I really believe NCL is working to alleviate those problems. As everyone has stated, some people will find something wrong with everything. Others will find good. You did the right thing by trying it for yourselves. I'll bet you'll have a wonderful time! Best wishes and happy cruising!

Closed Thread

Tags
bad, ncl, thing