Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 06:42 AM

Where can I find out about VIP benefits for NCL? What do they do, and what do you get as perks? I can't seem to find the link on NCL's website.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:57 AM
Banned

Cruisehappy. When you go to the NCL website at the home page, go all the way to the bottom and click on "lattitudes". It will then give you a menu of all the levels and the benefits of each. Let me know if you are looking for specifics beyond these. There are a few in this forum that have many NCL cruises behind them.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Hi Cruisehappy. A direct link to the link carlg mentioned is HERE. Scroll down to Gold Benefits to see the VIP perks.

We received some of these on our last NCL cruise. We truly appreciated the priority restaurant reservations and the separate Captain's cocktail party. Priority disembarkation was a nice perk, although we really didn't need it as we drove to port. I'm happy to elaborate on any that interest you. Also, which ship will you be on?
Old 05-16-2007, 05:42 PM

Hi LisaP!
Thank you for the info. I found it and printed it. I just started working (part time) as a Pier Agent and this was not part of my training, but I want to be informed. I noticed that NCL does not list laundry service as a perk for VIP's. Is this an oversite? (It is a VIP perk with CCL.)
Old 05-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Banned

As Platinum NCL passengers for the last three cruises, the VIP perks on the Pearl in Feb were terrific.

1) VIP Express checkin
2) VIP Lounge for those who arrive at checkin early prior to boarding the ship
3) Special invitation for breakfast dining each morning in Cagney's.
4) Invitiation to Special Cocktail hour with Captain and Exceutive Staff
5) Special hor dorves delivered to stateroom daily compliments from Conciege, Captain, Hotel Director etc. It was very nice and a different surprise each night.
6) Fresh cut flowers in room when boarding.
7) Complimentary wine upon arrival with fruit basket.
8) VIP luggage pickup and special pickup area when leaving ship.
9) Special VIP exit from ship at special time.
10) Conceirge service with special treatment for arranging reservations. We made all of our reservations at one time for the week. If we wanted to add additional guests a quick call to the concierge and they were added to our table.

NCL really took care us. They spolied us, so its back on the NCL Pearl this Sunday May 20th to Alaska.

It should be fun, and once again the royal treatment.Were sold on NCL.

Richard & Mary
Las Cruces, NM USA
Old 05-16-2007, 06:01 PM
I must say, that makes Princess' Platinum perks appear pretty pale.

Closed Thread

Tags
benefits, benifits, caribbean, cruise, forum, ncl, norwegian, pass, pearl, perks, rcl, royal, suite, vip, working