Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2003, 09:30 PM

Does anyone know what the Big Annoucnement for Tuesday will be... Or have any pure speculation ?

My personal guesses, in order of probability:

1. This has something to do with Project America being US-flagged.
2. They are announcing a big refit for NORWAY - maybe extending lifespan post-2010 - and individualized marketing for her (this is what I would like to see).
3. Something else .

So... Has anyone heard something through the grapevine? Personally I think option 1 is probable, but option 2 is not out of the question either... From what I understand, the word from Port Klang and Miami is that NORWAY may be here to stay. On the other hand there has been so much discussion of option 1 lately...
Old 01-25-2003, 09:30 PM

Does anyone know what the Big Annoucnement for Tuesday will be... Or have any pure speculation ?

My personal guesses, in order of probability:

1. This has something to do with Project America being US-flagged.
2. They are announcing a big refit for NORWAY - maybe extending lifespan post-2010 - and individualized marketing for her (this is what I would like to see).
3. Something else .

So... Has anyone heard something through the grapevine? Personally I think option 1 is probable, but option 2 is not out of the question either... From what I understand, the word from Port Klang and Miami is that NORWAY may be here to stay. On the other hand there has been so much discussion of option 1 lately...
Old 01-29-2003, 04:28 AM

It is option 3

Stan

Closed Thread