Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2004, 12:57 PM

I am going on an 11-day cruise to Hawaii on the Norwegian Wind in June 2004. Does anyone have any tips/recommendations or, more importantly, any warnings/reviews?

Thanks in advance.

TAD
Old 01-06-2004, 12:57 PM

I am going on an 11-day cruise to Hawaii on the Norwegian Wind in June 2004. Does anyone have any tips/recommendations or, more importantly, any warnings/reviews?

Thanks in advance.

TAD
Old 01-06-2004, 06:57 PM

Tad, relax, you will have a great time if you just let go of your apprehensions. The cruise is excellent (if no one gets sick en route to Fanning Island) Should the itinerary change, know that every effort is made by NCL to accommodate the largest portion of the guest make up.

We have many reviews of this cruise on www.CruiseReviews.com. More specifically is one from Nancy Norris about the worse possible scenario located at: http://www.cruisereviews.com/Norwegi...gianWind10.htm

The Wind is a wonderful ship with many things to enjoy, but remember that it is not a luxury cruise and you will be happy with your experience.

Be sure to write a cruise review when you return.

Have a great cruise!

To
Old 05-25-2004, 08:15 PM

I just got back from the 11 day cruise, vancouver to hawaii. I have never been on a cruise before, and took my daughter and her girlfriend (both17). We all had a blast. You can read my review about the cruise on cruise review.com. If you want more info you can email me. I look at my photo album every day and would go again tomorrow if I could. The wind was wonderful in my opinion.
Old 05-30-2004, 11:35 PM

i will be spending my honeymoon on the wind in november.have read mixed reviews on the wind and am a little apprehensive.having been on pacific sky twice and loved it i,m hoping for the same result

Closed Thread