Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2006, 06:54 AM

DH and I are going on our 1st cruise on the new Pride of Hawaii in June. (So I've got LOTS of Q) I would like to know if there are long lines when we embark to reserve restaurants, spa treatments, etc., or when would be the best time to get the reservations we want? We would like to go to Pearl Harbor that day, but want to be early to the ship so we can get our preferred reservations on the ship. Can the NCL tour desk at the hotel do that when we do advanced check in, or do we have to actually be ON the ship to set those up?
Old 04-22-2006, 12:36 PM

my recent Wind voyage told me line-ups are small,if any for restaurants.Reception on Ship can arrange everything,although I was in Oahu for days and arranged Pearl Harbor through Hotel.Your Hotel prob.can arrange Tour,if not it can be arranged easly through tour books found at hotels.Take the Shark tour on North Shore @ Oahu-it is simply most exciting offered in Hawaii!!!!!
Old 04-22-2006, 01:52 PM

Thanks F1 - Actually what I was asking was if we would be able to set up spa and restaurant appts at the hotel NCL tour desk.

We keep getting conflicting answers and it's getting VERY frustrating. TA said yes, says he ck'd with NCL agent who's been with NCL for 12 years so they should know. But then I have talked to 2 different people w/NCL - 1 said there was no adv ck-in at the Hilton and we would have to go to the Marriott for that, and the 2nd one told me we had to be guests at the Marriott in order to use the advance ck-in.

This is REALLY starting to make me not even want to cruise with NCL! So I guess I'm actually asking 2 dif ques. Will we be able to do advance ck-in at the Hilton, if not, then at the Marriott even tho we are not guests there? And 2 - will we be able to set spa and restaurat appt at adv ck in?

Closed Thread