Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 01:47 AM

I'll be traveling with my two adult daughters and a 3 year old. We're new cruisers. Will we like this cruise?
Old 09-25-2008, 03:34 AM
Administrator

It's hard to answer without knowing your likes and dislikes. Also, which itinerary are you doing? I see in your other post that you asked about a Costa ship -- are you deciding between the two?

Also, on another note, please check your private messages by clicking the New PM tab above.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:38 AM

Hi, yes we're trying to decide between Costa Serena and another possible cruise on NCL the Jade that will end in Alexandria Egypt. I myself like meeting lots of different kinds of people. But I wondered in terms of service and set up whether we would like the NCL line alot better.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LisaP:
It's hard to answer without knowing your likes and dislikes. Also, which itinerary are you doing? I see in your other post that you asked about a Costa ship -- are you deciding between the two?

Also, on another note, please check your private messages by clicking the New PM tab above.
Sorry I was up too late last night checking out possible cruises. The NCL cruise goes toward the eastern Mediterranean. Stops in several cities in Italy and ends in Alexandria Egypt.The Costa cruise starts in Savona, but we are asking permission to oard in Barcelona where we'll be finishing a week's stay. It goes to Morocco and the Canary Islands among other cities. Both leave the end of November. Will the weather be a problem?

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, jade, ncl, review