Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2005, 03:50 PM

We got our reservations today. BE category. Is that good?

We leave on the 11th of December for the Mexican Riveria.

Couple of questions. Need two suggestions for lunch at two of the port cities. Does not matter which two cities. I have always loved the way Mexico cooks seafood. Especially lobster tacos.

Second question - Although I have taken this cruise before (Princess) I did not see the cliff divers. Should we see that at night or in the daytime?

I want to thank whoever is responsible for this website. It has been so helpful.

Ronee
Old 10-13-2005, 10:03 PM

My wife and I are cruising on the Star December 19th. I haven't been on the Star, but have researched the cabins on the NCL website. You can see the deck plans there with each cabin noted. I believe all the BE through BA cabins are the same size - it just depends on the deck and whether you are center or forward/aft. There are only 4 BE cabins on the entire ship (on Deck 8 forward).We also ended up booking BE Guarantee cabins and were upgraded to BA cabins on Deck 10 when the actual cabins were assigned. You can find out what cabin you are actually assigned to by "Registering" on their site, or by calling them.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:40 AM

My wife are traveling on the norwiegan star mexico rivera dec 19-28th, look forward to a good time !!!
Old 11-03-2005, 10:37 AM

I would definitaly plan on seeing the divers. They are located quite close to the ship and have several performances daily. I would plan on doing it in the evening as the cliffs are lit up and it is spectacular. As for restaurants, I can't really think of any that I would suggest, but I know that Nancy Norris found a good one in Acapulco, maybe she will jump in.

Have a great cruise. The Norwegian Star is a great ship. Take advantage of the alternative restaurants for a great cruise.

Tom
Old 11-03-2005, 10:10 PM

GMAN, We're also looking forward to having fun. We went on the Sun last spring by ourselves (active couple 48/52 from California), and we're bringing our two college student kids with us this time. Looking forward to meeting others on board. Guy and Mindy - Cabin 10036. Anyone else onboard?
Old 11-07-2005, 12:41 PM

guyS,
yep my wife and I 40/44 comming, all i know now is that we are in a BA Cabin i guess we can find out exactly what room, had'nt got that far yet !
may tonight i will look into it, Hockinson washington is our home.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:59 AM

Lunch at The Office in Cabo was really good. Right there on the beach & sand. Food was really good. Take the glass bottem boat ride over to the Arc & lovers beach. The view is spectacular.
Elwinnie.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rongee:
We got our reservations today. BE category. Is that good?

We leave on the 11th of December for the Mexican Riveria.

Couple of questions. Need two suggestions for lunch at two of the port cities. Does not matter which two cities. I have always loved the way Mexico cooks seafood. Especially lobster tacos.

Second question - Although I have taken this cruise before (Princess) I did not see the cliff divers. Should we see that at night or in the daytime?

I want to thank whoever is responsible for this website. It has been so helpful.

Ronee

Closed Thread

Tags
10, ba, balcony, cabin, cabins, catagory, cruise, deck, forward, ncl, norwegian, norweigan, norwiegan, review, reviews, reviewsdeck, star