Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Administrator

Jacqueline, is this for your upcoming cruise on Norwegian Spirit? If so, the AC stateroom (categorized as a Penthouse by NCL) will also offer a whirlpool tub, plus butler and concierge service. Additionally, you get VIP services such as priority embarkation and disembarkation, priority tendering, and special events such as cocktail parties.

I haven't had butler service on NCL, but we have enjoyed the concierge service and some of the VIP perks on a different NCL ship. Our concierge stopped by daily to make sure all was well, and to find out if there was anything special we needed. She also made our reservations to the specialty restaurants, and provided tips and additional information on shore excursions. Yet, the cabin did come at a price. Whether it's worth the extra $ is up to you.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:29 PM

I have to ask this question and if it is stupid, well, let me know and I will laugh along with everybody. HOWEVER, is there a trick to the upsell fairy calling me? Anybody know about how many days before the cruise that they start doing this. I have noticed on the cruise I am taking that there are alot of suites still left. Any ideas???
Old 09-10-2007, 08:53 AM

well....I got tired of waiting for the UPSELL fairy.....so.....I booked a cruise with my daughter on Disney Wonder for Oct 7 (we are taking her two children) . My husband will have to settle for a balcony and not a suite on the Spirit.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:11 PM

In my book, sailing on 2 cruises instead of sailing in a suite on just one is a much better option.

Sandy

Closed Thread

Tags
ac, afac, call, category, desk, fairy, interested, ncl, norwegian, penthouse, port, upgrade, upgrades, upgrading, upsell