Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Norwegian Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2006, 06:06 PM

I have been getting mixed answers from ncl of passport requirrement of pride of aloha. If your an american citizen from the mainland usado you need a passport to board or is a drivers licesnce only required? Some of the staff said yes and no to both so I am now confused.
Thanks Kim
Old 06-02-2006, 06:55 AM

Kim,
Here are NCL's Official Guidelines for NCL America brand cruises (Pride of Aloha):

All passengers 16 years of age and older must provide PHOTO IDENTIFICATION for boarding NCL America vessels that travel and stay within the United States/Hawaii Islands, where the ship does NOT travel to a foreign, non-U.S. port of call.

PHOTO IDENTIFICATION consists of one of the following:

Valid Passport
Government Issued Photo ID
Valid Driverís License that Includes a Photograph
Company policy dictates that any passenger traveling without proper photo identification as described will not be allowed to board the vessel and no refund will be issued.

Foreign, Non-U.S. Ports of Call: On cruises where an NCL America vessel calls at any foreign, non-U.S. port of call, please refer to NCLís Nationality, Documentation and Visa Information for specific, regional sailing requirements.

Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-06-2006, 03:31 PM

Hi Nancy,
Thank you for responding. When I called Travelocity,(that's who I used to book the NCL cruise through) they stated on a USA flagged vessel, I need a driver's license AND a birth certificate. I called NCL and they are not on the same page either. Again different NCL staff said yes and no to my question. I am wondering if they all got the same training.no. Where may I locate this info you gave me so I may make a copy and bring it to the ship just in case they say I need more than a photo id drivers licence. My passport expired and I don't want to have to go through the expense of renewing one if it is not neccessary. I was adopted my americanss a baby and have my naturalization papers and I don't feel comfortable carrying the only original copy with me. Thanks for you help and knowledge.
kim
Old 06-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Banned

Try here:
http://www.ncl.com/more/visa_requirement.htm

Closed Thread

Tags
call, passport, ports, required